TSM Executive Search unit has developed an eye for executive talent and it’s a skill we’ve perfected through years of experience. Getting it right isn’t something we take for granted at TSM. We know the when we’re dealing with the most talented professionals in the industry; there’s no room for error.
We specialize primarily in placing business leaders. That means everything we do, every decision we make is based on one thing – driving your organisation forward. TSM’s proven approach is driven by an on-going commitment to in-depth market research, comprehensive company analysis and extensive networking across the top ranking leaders of the business world.
TSM Executive team operate at a 'c-suite’ level, connecting regional managers, general managers and directors to organizations that will allow them to personally and professionally thrive. We cover multiple industries with clients including multi-nationals, private equity, not for profit, foundations, associations and Government bodies.
Our executive search service is founded on a strong belief in the underlying principle that every detail matters. Our business is to know everything about your business. That’s why our methodology is based on asking the right questions up front to get to the very essence of your organization – from your culture, your history, your goals, your vision to reporting relationships, work experience required and job pressures that exist. From which we can build a tailored executive search service that will deliver best-fit talent capable of successfully driving your organization through the current economic climate.
At TSM, we are focused on delivering the best possible executive solution, talent who will take your organization from good to great.
Executive Search Process
Our recruitment process begins with TSM holding an initial meeting with our customer's decision-making representative. At this initial meeting our customer will meet the recruitment team that will be responsible for carrying out the recruitment process.
This team will then be responsible for establishing the following:
- That the customer's requirement is fully understood.
- That the business reason for the customer recruiting and the impact that the recruitment process will have on the customer is fully realized.
- That the demand of the customer is matched to the supply of management staff available in ASEAN.
- That the customer's timelines are realistic and that a firm completion date is agreed.
- That the recruitment methods are explained and rationalized.
- That the customer's interview and decision making process is clearly understood and is practical in allowing a decision to be made.
- That the right test methods and reference checks are selected and agreed.
Following this initial meeting, TSM would employ up to five recruitment methods which would comprise of:
- Newspaper advertising
- Researching or headhunting from targeted companies/candidates.
- Searching an internal database.
- Networking or candidate referrals.
- Using our website and other job boards.
- In-depth initial interviews will be conducted by our team that met with the customer to maximize the effectiveness of the search.
- Following the presentation of candidates, we will then conduct reference checks on preferred candidates and participate in contractual negotiations at the customer's discretion to ensure our candidates seamless transition into our customer's business environment.